Welcome to the Proposals reading room. On this page, Wikibookians are free to talk about suggestions for improving Wikibooks.
|General | Proposals | Projects | Featured books||General | Technical | Administrative||Deletion | Undeletion | Import | Permissions||Bulletin Board|
Special section to allow some degrees of fiction and literature
- How would that meet our goal of being an educational resource? —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 22:42, 8 November 2022 (UTC)
- I agree. I can't see how it would help. I think there's already a wiki for user-made fiction, but it aint a wikimedia wiki. And I forgot the name of it too. — L10nM4st3r / ROAR at me! 20:48, 16 November 2022 (UTC)
- A collaborative basal reader alongside the existing non-fiction Wikijunior project might be feasible if editors in the fiction section agree to write in the sort of simplified English seen on Simple English Wikipedia. Otherwise, we could leave the job to StoryWeaver by Pratham Books. Damian Yerrick (discuss • contribs) 18:54, 30 November 2022 (UTC)
- My 2 cents : According to Wikibooks , your proposal is not in scope of Wikibooks projects
Global contributions + edit filters
The "Global Contributions" button at the bottom of Special:Contribs, when looking at an IP's contribs, links to a place that no longer exists. It works on meta though, just fine.
Also, it would be helpful if we could see the diff for an edit blocked by an edit filter, as in Wikipedia and meta.[I'm guessing admins can do this actually, so it isn't a problem].
Adding books AI Art Generation Handbook to Wikibooks Stacks/Shelf:Visual arts
Hi , just thought out to propose this idea and see if anyone is have the authority to move my newly created books AI Art Generation Handbook into Shelf:Visual arts ?
I notice the category is uncategroized after noticing the books footer recently.
MrAlanKoh (discuss • contribs) 06:20, 30 November 2022 (UTC)
- Or my 2nd thought, how about Shelf:Computer art ? Thank you.
Cookbook style guide
Hello! I am proposing some modifications to the Cookbook recipe style guide/recipe template. Feedback is welcome at that talk page. Thanks! —Kittycataclysm (discuss • contribs) 13:24, 30 November 2022 (UTC)
Is it possible to introduce a page break in this template after the title page and before the TOC? Or at least to make it optional? Thanks in advance, -🇺🇦Слава🇺🇦Україні🇺🇦Героям🇺🇦Слава🇺🇦(talk)🇺🇦 13:40, 30 November 2022 (UTC)